解决方案查找器 技術支援

Can't download InnoSwitch3-Pro Code Library

Posted by: vienkmt on

Dear support team.

I want download InnoSwitch3-Pro Code Library (https://www.power.com/design-support/downloads/innoswitch3-pro-code-library-and-api-arduino)

I submited many times but can't download it. Have any system error here?

Thanks so much

回應

Submitted by PI-Sky on 08/11/2021

Hi vienkmt,

We acknowledge that there is currently an issue with downloading the file from the website. Is there any other way we can send you this through, for example, e-mail?

Thanks,

Sky

Submitted by Rahul Surawase on 08/20/2021

Hello PI,

I am using InnoSwitch3 Pro Inn3370C for Power supply design, we are facing different issues like,

1. Facing issues to restart the system again, it's started (there is 5V at VBus) but not going Configured 

2. As per the configuration Vout not going to change (Inno3Pro_ramp) it's remains same 5V

3. If configure Vout as 8V, device get restart 

It's work at 1st start (configured and take load upto 5A) after that when I try restart it again within a min after Vbus 0V, it's not taking configuration parameter or Q4 not goin to enable but there is voltage 5V at Vbus

No change in voltage after configuration which I set 8v in configuration, it's remains 5v at Inno3Pro_Ramp code which is need to increase linearly as per the code.

Please check schematic design and revert back asap 

Thanks, 

Rahul

Attachment 大小
INN3370C_Pro.pdf 53.32 KB
DER-625_65W.PNG 131.81 KB
RDR-641_40W.PNG 153.41 KB
Submitted by PI-Lupin the Third on 08/23/2021

Hi Rahul Surawase,

Thank you for reaching out to us through this page. We are willing to help you in your concern but can you please create a new thread for your concern? If you think that this thread is related, then you may simply copy the link instead. We will wait for your post.

Regards,

PI-Lupin the Third