解决方案搜寻 技术支持

How to find the right TNY xxx chip

Posted by: JohnRR on

Hi, I have a air conditioner power card, but the chip (TNY) burned.

So, I can’t read anymore what is written on it. How can I know the exact reference of my chip?

I found a poor quality picture on the internet, on which I can read « K347 ». Can I found the right replacement chip with this?

thanks

Files

Attachment 大小
K347 TNY 184.53 KB

评论

Submitted by PI-Jedidiah on 08/03/2022

Hi JohnRR,

There are many types of TinySwitch. You may try to contact directly the manufacturer of your air conditioner and asked them which TinySwitch they used in their product.

Regards,

Jedidiah

Submitted by JohnRR on 08/04/2022

Hi, it's an old samsung model, it no longer sells the electronic card and the diagrams are unavailable.

K347 TNY2xx dip7 Is this information not enough to know the exact reference?

what does the inscription K347 represent?

Thank you

Attachment 大小
20220530_111153.jpg 3.01 MB
Submitted by PI-Jedidiah on 08/05/2022

Hi JohnRR,

TinySwitch part number starts with TNY2xxx, like TNY247P/G, TNY275P/G, TNY263P/G, etc.... There are manyTNY2xxx and I don't want to advice random part number that you can order.

I coudn't locate K347 in the picture you sent. The device is completely burned. It could be batch code but I'm not sure since I don't see it in the picture.

Regards,

Jedidiah

Submitted by JohnRR on 08/06/2022

hello, on my first post in attached file there is the photo that I have recovered on the internet of poor quality where I manage to read K347, I have hoped to find the right part with this reference

Thanks you

Submitted by PI-Jedidiah on 08/08/2022

Hi JohnRR,

Sorry, we could not help you using K347 as the only information.

Regards,

Jedidiah