ソリューション ファインダー 技術サポート

LLC resonant converter transformer design equations

Posted by: swaraj.kali@gm… on

Hello,

Could you please help me with the design equations for the LLC resonant converter  given in the application notes : http://www.powerint.com/sites/default/files/product-docs/an46.pdf  ? The application  notes shows a screenshot of an excel sheet for calculation of  the core size, wire diameter. Can I please get the excel sheet or step by step equations to calculate? The software PIexpert calculates automatically, but I am interested in the equations step by step. Can you please provide the excel sheet or the equations ? Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Kali

コメント

Submitted by swaraj.kali@gm… on 02/14/2014

Can someone please respond?

Submitted by PI-Tucker on 02/14/2014

We are sorry, we do not make the algorithms available to the general public. 

Suffice to say that PIXLS is based on time domain simulations and is more accurate than simple first-order linear (sinusoidal waveform) approximations that you see in the literature.

We have put a lot of effort into the PIXLS software to make designing with HiperLCS as easy as possible for as many as possible without expecting customer do the time-consuming math.

Submitted by PI-Neela on 02/18/2014

The PIXL is the design tool we share with public. The datasheet and/or app note may have some key parameter calculations.  However we don't have step by step equations on website.